AT FOCUS 2017 two days of free-to-attend programme sessions will feature industry leaders sharing their expertise, inspiration and insight through panels, workshops and presentations. Informative and thought-provoking sessions will cover film, TV, advertising, animation and interactive entertainment.
The FOCUS programme is curated by Sue Hayes and is developed in consultation with a Content Advisory Board featuring representatives from leading industry bodies, including BFI, British Film Commission, Pact, Advertising Producers Association, Production Managers Association, Creative Skillset, Animation UK, Games London and Women in Film and TV. It is presented in association with our media partner Variety. Read about our Content Advisory Board here.
In 2016 we programmed over 100 speakers at 35 sessions. Here’s a taster of some of the sessions being planned for 2017. The full programme will be announced in November.
• Animation Means Business!
• Creative Reviews presented by Jason Stone of David Reviews
• Do all the “clever” people now work in Television?
• The New Business of Advertising
• Free legal advice – one to one appointments.
• The global impact of High End TV production
• Export Accelerator workshop
• Existential innovation; designing a better, greener industry future’.
• The Value of Games & Interactive Entertainment
• Location Manager’s Question time.
• Skills and training for the future
• High End – Low End – What about the Middle? A question of talent.
Register in advance and you will get complimentary access to the whole FOCUS programme.
See the 2016 programme here.
See the 2016 photo gallery here.